How You Can Help Elephants
Help The Herd
They deserve a safe and bright future
Over this awful period so many have suffered and our elephants have been caught up in the middle of all this. It is very hard to keep them fed and pay for the veterinary care that so many of them need.
This is why we are asking you to please consider helping them, and the other animals under our care, over this difficult time by buying an EleGiftCard from us that will be discounted off your future visit.
You may use this EleGiftCard for someone else if you wish
Your voucher will be valid for two years and all you have to do is contact us by email when you are ready to visit any of our projects and we will make the booking and apply your voucher credit to your booking.
Thank you again, for your generous and kind help.
Other ways to Help Elephants
- Visit the park, or tell your family and friends that they are welcome to visit our website and park., or sign up as a volunteer
- Follow us, Tweet and share our activities on our social network community.
- Donate direct to Save Elephant Foundation
- Serengeti Foundation has helped Elephant Nature Park since our inception. US residents may click to Donate here via Serengeti Foundation and claim 501(c) tax relief.
- Let people at home know that there are only 30,000 Asian Elephants left on the planet. (Imagine this in human terms, as under a third of a sports stadium crowd)
- Do not support elephant poachers by buying ivory or skin products whether allegedly legally obtained or not . Demand causes death to these innocent creatures.
- Write a story for your local newspapers describing the plight of the elephant and how we can all assist in their survival
- Order something from the Save Elephant Foundation online shop – all proceeds help.
- Sponsor an Animal at our park and beyond
- Buy some of our ENP Coffee (USA Direct ordering and subscriptions)
- Help fulfill our wish list
More about how we are funded and the relationship between Elephant Nature Park and Save Elephant Foundation can be found here…