Half Day Morning Visit to Elephant Nature Park
Location: Chiang Mai province – Northern Thailand
Nearest Airport: Chiang Mai (CNX)
Duration: Half Day
Please see the Availability Calendar - Select your preferred date to Book Now !
Elephant Nature Park is a sanctuary for more than a hundred rescued elephants and many other animals, enabling them to live out their lives in their own social groups, roaming the pasture freely.
The half-day morning program offers a unique opportunity to spend quality time at Elephant Nature Park, observing and being with the magnificent elephant herd. We prioritise creating a relaxed and immersive experience, allowing visitors to truly appreciate and learn from these incredible creatures.
- Starting From: 7:30 am - 8:00 am - We offer convenient pick-up from your Chiang Mai city hotel. Alternatively, you can meet us at our office at 7:15 am - (Please check map) If you are staying out of town (outside Middle ring-road) additional charges apply. Please advise on your reservation form.
- 9:30 am - Arrival at Elephant Nature Park. Embark on a guided walk with our knowledgeable staff and the elephants, emphasising a no-riding policy. We will take you to the river that skirts the park, where you can observe and learn about the elephants´ habitat and history.
- 12:00 noon - Lunch: Indulge in a healthy and diverse vegan buffet featuring a range of Asian and International dishes.
- 1:00 pm - After lunch, it´s time to bid farewell to the elephants and Elephant Nature Park, as we begin the hour-long drive back to Chiang Mai. We will drop you off at your hotel or our ENP office, as per your preference.
Included in the Program:
- Meals: Enjoy a delectable vegan buffet lunch that offers a variety of dishes inspired by Asian and International cuisines.
- Transportation: We provide convenient round-trip transportation between Chiang Mai city office and Elephant Nature Park.
- Admission Fees: All necessary entrance fees are included for your visit to Elephant Nature Park.
- Park Guides: Knowledgeable guides will accompany you throughout the program, offering valuable insights and information about the park and its resident elephants.
We invite you to join us at Elephant Nature Park, where you can connect with these majestic creatures and experience an unforgettable morning filled with wonder and learning.
- Baggage / Luggage Allowance: One small day pack per person.
- What to Bring: hat, sunscreen, sandals/flip flops, shoes for walking, camera, bug repellent, refillable water bottle, (rain jacket in the rainy season, May - October).
- Trip Operational Months: All Year Round.
- Age Suitability: All from infants to retirees.
Trip Costs (per person)
Adult Rate: 2,500 Baht
Child Rate: 1,250 Baht ( -11 yrs)
Bookings close: 2 pm (GMT+7), on the day before you are due to visit. A deposit is required to secure your place(s).