Elephant Education 8 day School Trip
Enjoy a unique trip to Northern Thailand and spend time at the award
winning Elephant Nature Park.
- Arrival transfer to hotel
- Depending on arrival time another activity can be
- 19:00 Cultural Gala Dinner and show
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- 09:30 Chiang Mai Historic City Tour with Lunch included on tour
- 17:00 Dinner at hotel
- Movie night at local cinema
- Dinner at the hotel
- Breakfast at hotel.
- 09:00 Chiang Dao Holy Cave network
- Lunch on tour
- Return via orchid and butterfly farm - around 16:00
- 18:00 Dinner at hotel 50 persons
- 19:00 Education night at the hotel with Elephant Nature Park founder
Ms Sangduen Chailert (if available)
- After breakfast go looking for the elephant in their forage area..
Bring them back for medicine and health care. Follow the elephant trail
watching and observing their secret life in a natural habitat.
- Elephant studies
- Dinner at the park
- Farewell to mahouts, elephants and the park
- Transport back to Chiang Mai (around 7pm)
- Breakfast at hotel
- 09:30 Thai Cookery Courses (lunch on this course - enjoy it - you
made it yourself), includes market shopping and learning about the
exotic spices and different material that consist of Thailand's unique
- 09:30 Breakfast hotel
- Visit to home industries, enjoy and learn about; Umbrella making,
teak carving, furniture making etc Return to hotel approx
- 13:00 Lunch at hotel
- Huey Kaew - waterfall - Wat Umong forest temple back to hotel by 5pm
- 18:00 Dinner
- 07:00 Breakfast at hotel Depart for airport. to connect with onward