We welcome bone fide members of the press with an interest in
elephants, conservation and our project. We understand that media have
deadlines and appreciate those who understand that we are busy as
The following advice should be followed when making appointments for
meetings or park visits.
- Filming or writing about the park without appointment and our written approval is not permitted.
- Appointments should be made at least two weeks prior to arrival.
- Press and media members should be able to produce either press cards
and/or previously written related material.
- An outline of the story should be supplied.
- Expected itinerary is to be given so that transportation (if needed)
can be planned.
- Press visitors, and any supporting crew, are reminded that they must
follow our trained staff when instructed. Elephants can be unpredictable
and we are not responsible for any accidents.
- With he exceptions of interviews with Sangduen Chailert and your
appointed media representative it must be understood that all other
statements are that of the individual and not necessarily the opinion of
Elephant Nature Park or Sangduen Chailert.
- Our main aim is to look after the elephants, if an incident (eg where
an elephant needs urgent treatment) occurs we may have to cancel any appointments